Thursday, February 28, 2019

Monkey See



    Do you ever have a million ideas running through your head? Your brain is at a million miles per hour while your physical being is probably at a dead end? Your mind goes way too fast for your body. Yes, that is me. Every second I think about this project, I come up with like 4890 thousand more ideas. Obviously some are immediately disposed for obvious reasons.
     Like I can't film an opening in outer space because it's so hard to find an astronaut costume. And I can't film a shark attack underwater because I can only hold my breathe for so long.
        But anyway, after having a long talk with my partner, we finally came up with something. An inspiration. A track or overall idea of something we want to do in the THRILLER genre.

   Today I'm going to give you an idea of what we plan to do, visually. 
    Daniela, as we all know, is not too bad to look out. ( everyone go check out her blog, literally an upcoming model). She's going to be the main focus in our opening. It will take place in a nice pretty field off of Griffin road which is literally two minutes away, we can literally walk there.
    Here's an inspiration of what we plan to accomplish with our opening:

In my head I see fast pace cuts with medium shots and long shots and playful angles. Daniela in all white, to represent innocence. We want to highlight this color appointed with Daniela's character. A way or kind of an idea of how to "show off" or even rub this color in the audience's face is inspired from The Great Gatsby Scene, where the audience is first introduced to Daisy.
Do you see the way the curtains dance with the wind? The white gives you a feeling of safety and beauty. Yes, that is exactly how we plan to introduce Daniela's character.
      That's all we have so far, but trust me if you keep in touch and I won't feel like such a bother.... You will not regret it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

To watch my CCR click here If there's any trouble, click here instead