Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Intro




           My name is Mery and I am 18 years old. I am a scorpio and although I don't follow astrology religiously, for some reason I find myself always introducing myself as a scorpio. October is my favorite month and of course Halloween is my favorite holiday. I just love the idea of a whole month where spooky things are everywhere. My birthday is in October and every year I go to Halloween Horror Nights. Everything about October is just wonderful to me. The pumpkin patches start, the halloween decorations, my birthday,  HHN, the halloween parties. People who have known me for a while always say my energy changes once October 1 hits.
        Depending on my mood, my favorite color is either a soft yellow or a dark purple. Usually, but not always, I'm found wearing some form of yellow around summer months where I am the tannest. By mid-September I wear yellow occasionally. The dark and fall colors come around late September.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

To watch my CCR click here If there's any trouble, click here instead